Sunday 15 February 2015

Homemade 3 Ingredient Pizza Dough For A No Sauce No Cheese Pizza!

This is a great breakfast to make when you have little helpers around.  That's the top of my little helper's curly head in the bottom right corner of the photo.  Anyhow, I found the recipe for this three ingredient pizza dough on the web but I can't remember where or I'd surely state the original blog but anyway, here is my version, step by step.

You'll need:

 A pizza platter
A rolling pin
1 cup of Self-Rising flour
1 cup of Plain yogurt
A pinch of salt
&
Your choice of toppings



Combine in a bowl until you've achieved a nice workable texture, adding more flour if mixture is too wet and salt to your liking.


I lightly sprayed olive oil then floured my pizza platter and rolled out the dough to the best of my ability then smoothed the rest with my fingers.




I lightly brushed the dough with olive oil then I got my toppings ready!




Sauteed lightly in olive oil, we are having mushrooms and spinach . . .




 And Avocado and eggs! A little salt and pepper and into the oven!






Simple

Easy

Delicious

I made a second without the eggs for the little curly helper of mine :-)

P.S.  Since making this pizza I no longer cook with olive oil, I use real butter for everything!  Also I would pre-bake the dough for about ten minutes before dressing if you like your crust crunchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment